Background to “Fatness”
Worldwide obesity has more than doubled given that 1980. It`s even scarier the truth that young people, even children, are extra pounds much faster than before. According to medical professionals, there are many small children who are obese, plus there are even babies who are born medically obese. Latest statistics have found that will in certain districts in India, more than 40% of the population are obese, and soon, half of the world`s population will be overweight. This is surprising since overweight and obesity present serious health risks.
Problems with being overweight
- People who are overweight are at higher risk associated with developing various health issues and illness, including high blood pressure, cardiac problems, diabetes, ulcers, digestive disorders, thyroid complications, gout etc .
- According in order to medical experts, obesity can lead to physical plus psychological stress.
- Obese individuals consume more food than required. Latest statistics have found that more than 1/3 of the world`s population consume 50% more food than required, and overeating will soon move half of the world`s population.
Why do we turn out to be overweight?
Apart from eating too much, obesity can also occur due to different facets, and the worst of all is that all of us don`t notice the actual problem till it`s too late.
Here a few of the most important reasons why we obtain extra weight:
- Unhealthy lifestyle- this is one of the most common reasons for unhealthy weight. This is often accompanied by lack of sleep and a lot of work.
- No physical activity- many people around the world have desk careers, and they do not pay much attention to their bodily health. They spend most of their particular time sitting in front of the computer and visit work by a car.
- Eating junk food- many people around the world consume fast food more than three times a week. This particular food is the worst enemy for your health. Therefore , you should avoid unhealthy foods and eat more fruits, veggies, nuts, etc .
- Too much processed food- this your meals are high in sodium and you should avoid this.
- Flour, bread, bakes, pastries and fried food- a number of people consume these foods every day, not knowing that cooking goods are one of the major causes of unhealthy weight.
The million-dollar query – are we overweight?
Here are some beneficial tips which could help you find out:
- Try to weight yourself more often and find out whether you have gained some extra lbs in the past few weeks. If you have, try to make diet and make some lifestyle changes.
- The percentage and waist in order to hip ratio can indicate if you are gaining weight. The established ranges really should not be passed. For women, the range is 25% – a 2-3% increase is usually normal. But , if you were 22% before, and now you are 25%, it indicates that you need to be careful. Do not check your BODY MASS INDEX or lean body mass since it will only mistake you.
- Your clothes are definitely the easiest way to find out whether you have acquired fat.
- If someone has noticed that you have gained some weight, it`s about a time for you to make some lifestyle changes.
- Ask yourself this simple query? – are you eating more and obtain frequent cravings?
Fast weight loss diet plan
- Avoid snack foods, and drink more lime juices, smoothies, seasonal fruit or salad. Usually do not eat snacks more than 4 times each day.
- Try to start and finish your day with a glass of drinking water.
- Avoid fast food, including lasagna, fried foods, canned food, candy, pastries, hot-dog, foods rich in salt or chemicals and preservatives.
- Eat more lightly cooked veggies.
- Walk at least four periods a day for 15 minutes, just before meals.
- Try to eat lower than you feel you need. Eat small foods so that you can feel hungry every 3 hours.
- Do not consume water during and after meals.
- Eat more soups, drink more dairy. 25-30% of your diet should contain liquids, and the rest can be strong food.
- Avoid drinking a lot of coffee, canned juices, soft drinks, plus alcohol.
- Avoid eating right after 8pm. If you feel hungry, drink the cup of milk or a new piece of fruit.